Thursday, 13 April 2006

US sinks to a new low

No, I'm not talking about the leaked intelligence about a possible pre-emptive strike on Iran, though that's bad enough. I'm talking about this story in The Guardian.

It seems LA police don't have much to do these days and are turning their attention to a serious issue facing the city - the slowness of old people.

I can understand why. Old people are really slow. It takes them longer to do everything, especially cross roads, and this means that innocent motorists have to wait at traffic lights even after they turn green!

This kind of irrational slowness deserves to be punished and I fully support the LAPD in issuing a US$114 fine to that 82 year old slow poke.

What a fantastic institution the LA police are. I wonder how many more minority groups they can target and oppress?

Good work boys.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin