
P and I went away with his family for Easter to Tarthra beach. It hadn't changed very much since I used to spend time there in a family coast house when I was very young. I have such good memories of the beach (even though the water was always freezing) and the old wharf - where I had my first and only fishing experience. (I caught an 8-legged sea animal that the old fishermen at the Wharf couldn't even identify. We threw it back in and called it a day.)

It was great to watch P's (and my) nephews and neice enjoy themselves - learning to ride their bikes, playing in the park and paddling about it in the ocean. The youngest is only 2 and 1/2 months old and last weekend was our first chance to spend much time with him.

I was planning to learn to knit over the long weekend, but completely spaced and forgot to buy any needles or wool before leaving on Friday. We tried to find some in Bega on the Saturday, but all the shops closed at 12. I guess I will have to wait for another chance to have some expert instruction on knitting 101.
I could just go and buy some now and try to figure it out from the number internet sites on 'how to knit'. I don't feel very confident about doing that though. I have never been very good at following instructions...
No comments:
Post a Comment