Friday, 21 April 2006

Two Carnival of the Feminists - a belated note

Sometimes it seems like too much work to go away - there is just so much to catch up on when you return home: the washing to do; an empty kitchen to restock; blogs to catch up on; and email to respond to.

On the subject of blogs, I am feeling guilty that I just missed two Carnival of the Feminists - Number 12 is located at Written Word and Number 13 is over at I See Invisible People. I have yet to wade through either of them, but they are no doubt worth a read.

It is so impressive how well the Carnival has been going. It has taken on a life of its own and Natalie Bennet of Philobiblian should be extremely proud. The media has picked it up too. The Guardian has an article on Feminist Bloggers that mentions the Carnival and Natalie recently appeared on Radio National's Life Matters for an interview about the Carnival and her personal blog. You can download the podcast here.

P actually showed me how to listen to Podcasts only this morning, and I am very excited about being able to have Radio National on in the background. It seems particularly suitable for breakfast time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin