Saturday, 9 February 2008

The sick family

Lily must have picked something up from some other baba she shared toys with some time in the last week. She's come down with quite the cold - runny nose, snuffly sinuses and the works. She's miserable.

Me too. I've got whatever it is too. Same symptoms - we're like a couple of snotty twins.

Poor C. She's got two babies to look after.

Well, she did, until this morning. Now she's got the evil* cold and we're all in the same boat.

Any one want to come over and make us vegie soup and fill up hot water bottles?


*I say "evil" cold, because it is clear that colds were invented by the terrorists to plague the West (they hate us because we're free, remember). Well, we won't let them beat us. They can make our noses snotty and our heads ache, but we have god (well, our god anyway) on our side and we know we are right. No cold shall hold us back.

I think I need a hot lemon ginger... and a mental enema.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin