This one comes from Ampersand Duck via Pavlov's Cat.
Five things
In my handbag
- Ridiculously large wallet full of every receipt that I have ever been given (until P. does his ritual cleansing and the process starts over again)
- Gloves, beanie and scarf (it is cold outside)
- Lip gloss
- Pen and highlighter (for reading articles when waiting in places)
- Ipod nano full of Radio National podcasts (left over from a bus trip to Sydney)
In my fridge
- Soy products galore: tofu, tempeh, soymilk, soy yoghurt and soy cheese (right now I have it all)
- Vegies – especially green ones
- Tahini (always running low, because we eat far too much of it)
- Cloudy apple juice
- Frozen raspberries and strawberries (for morning smoothies)
In my closet
- Far too many polar fleeces, from when I believed that they were the answer to all of my fashion needs
- A collection of Lao textiles
- A growing collection of knits
- Three jackets
- Lots of plain t-shirts (mostly Bonds)
In my car
- I don’t own a car – I have a very nice bicycle though
In my bathroom cabinet
- A recently acquired hairdryer (I now feel like an adult).
- Moisturiser from Lush (several packs, for fear of running out)
- A comb that I rarely use (yes, I am very lazy)
- Herbal toothpaste (baking soda flavoured)
- Tea tree oil – for so many purposes
No comments:
Post a Comment