Saturday, 13 September 2008

Little Red Riding Dress



Last night while P was making those yummy chocolatey cookies, I finished sewing Lily a dress. I didn't end up using the orange flowery material that I was planning to use because I didn't have quite enough of it...

However, due to a postal mix-up I ended up with some gorgeous Little Red Riding Hood material from Kelani Fabric Obsession (I bought some for my sister-in-law and it got lost, so the lovely Elissa sent me some more, and then the first lot made its way to our front porch and so I decided to buy it again...).



Isn't it cute?

It was so easy too. I plan to make a few more of these for Lily to wear on our trip to Vanuatu (and then through-out summer - which feels very close today with this beautiful weather!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin