In possibly the strangest blog related occurrence that has happened to me so far (I realise that this means that I have a very low threshold for these things), SusanV from
Fat Free Vegan Kitchen has just posted a recipe and photos of my mum's puy lentil salad. To give you the back-story; Susan asked for salad ideas and so I shared Mum's puy lentil salad, because it is a favourite of mine and seemed to suit Susan's cooking style. So it was really not particularly shocking that Susan then went and made the salad and posted it online.
However, for some reason reading "Cristy's Mum's Puy Lentil Salad" on her blog this morning struck me as very strange and made me giggle. It also inspired me to make the salad for dinner tonight.
On another cooking note, I tried making
those veggie dumplings into moneybags and they were surprisingly easy:

So I made about 60 of them to take around to my grandparent's place on Sunday for Mum's birthday lunch. I hope that the family enjoy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment