It's been one hell of a day. C and I have been running around frantically getting all those last minute things done before heading off to South Africa tomorrow - actually I guess it's today at this point.
We're almost packed and about to head to bed. Not sure how often we'll get the chance to post in the next few weeks, but we'll aim for at least once a week and see how we go. Be sure to check in occassionally and see how we're going.
To top of the hectic day, I found out I got that promotion too. Funny, it's always the interviews that we fret about the most that tend to work out just fine.
Good timing too, what with the 3rd pea gestating along and everything.
So, tomorrow will consist of:
a 3 hour bus ride to Sydney airport;
a bit of a wait;
an 8 hour flight to Singapore (against the wind);
a 2 hour lay over; and
a 10 and a bit hour flight to johannesburg.
We'll get there first thing Sunday morning, rather groggy I'd expect...
No comments:
Post a Comment