Friday, 28 April 2006

Victory is mine

I have returned victorious from the hunt, laden down with loot and feeling slightly nauseous.

I am not generally a good shopper. I don't really enjoy it and tend to be overly picky even when I need something quite desperately. However, an urgent need for winter shoes drove me to the mall tonight and I came home feeling quite successful, possibly a little bit too successful.

I found a very comfy pair of boots that will go well with skirts and pants for the winter (but which I suspect are a little too funky for me...). I also purchased my first ever hair dryer, some 'iced coffee' hair die, and some apple juice. My credit card is still warm in my wallet and I feel a little bit sick.

I think I will wait for a little while before venturing out again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin