Sunday, 30 April 2006

typical tourist

Not that I would often consider myself such, but I spent yesterday wandering around the old and new sections of downtown Geneva browsing at watches, pocket knives and chocolate. Can you imagine anything more touristy?

I also spent a couple of hours looking through the Museum of the International Committee of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, which was quite fantastic - maybe not worth the round-trip ticket price, but if you happen to be in town it is certainly worth a look.

It is now just after 6am and I am in the arrivals hall of Geneva airport, making use of the free internet - on iMacs no less - before boarding the first leg of the journey home. Before I get to see C again I will have been through five airports in four countries and three continents.

That is a lot of flying.

Apologies if I am sounding very formal. I am using a French keyboard and for the life of me cannot find the apostrophe anywhere.

It is way too early...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin