Friday, 2 December 2005

Munchkins and digital cameras

P. and I decided to take both our cameras on our trip up north and were reminded once again of how much we love using an SLR. It is so nice to have such control over your image, so nice to have a decent depth of field and, most of all, the response time is just fantastic (particularly compared to our little digital compact that seems to have an incredible long delay between pushing the button and actually taking the photo). However, this trip also reminded me of one of the great benefits of digital cameras - kids love to see the photos of themselves instantly displayed on the screen and it is so much fun to show them!

Because of this, and because we also like having such instant feedback, P. and I currently have our hearts set on a digital SLR. Only slight problem is lack of funds and slight difficulty in justifying the expense. However, since I am headed for HK where cameras are cheaper, I will at least be browsing in the camera shops...

In the meantime, here are a couple film SLR shots of kids looking at photos of themselves on our little digital camera. They are all munchkins!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin