Well I really fell off the wagon there didn't I? Umm... sorry about that.However, at least I am back with Veg*n Meal Plan Monday.
Sadly we are, once again, out of town for the week and so we won't have complete control over our meals. Fortunately, Lily and I are staying with my Dad and Stepmother and so I will still be able to do some cooking etc. (P will be in Samoa for work).So, here is a slightly patchy meal plan for our week (which may be significantly altered depending on the inclinations of our hosts and the availability of ingredients in Sydney):
Monday
Breakfast: Bircher muesli with soy yogurt, grated apple and extra fresh fruit
Lunch: Tempeh sandwich with tomatoes and tahini sauce
Dinner: Stir fry of Asian greens & tofu over brown rice
Tuesday
Breakfast: Bircher muesli with soy yogurt, grated apple and extra fresh fruit
Lunch: Stir fry leftovers or a quick salad & avocado sandwich
Dinner: Red, Black bean & lentil chili over quinoa
Wednesday
Breakfast: Bircher muesli with soy yogurt, grated apple and extra fresh fruit
Lunch: Chili leftovers
Dinner: (Rocket & walnut) pesto pasta with cherry tomatoes
Thursday
Breakfast: Bircher muesli with soy yogurt, grated apple and extra fresh fruit
Lunch: Pasta leftovers
Dinner: Something in town - maybe Peace Harmony or Wagamama?
FridayBreakfast: Bircher muesli with soy yogurt, grated apple and extra fresh fruit
Lunch: Iku Macro burger (yum!) and sago pudding (double yum!) [Actually this is what P and I ate on our wedding day between the ceremony and the reception. I was SO HUNGRY and it was so good.]
Dinner: Rosemary red soup (we didn't get to make it last week)
No comments:
Post a Comment