Sorry for dropping off lately, but I'm afraid this trend is set to continue for a little while. I am swamped with preparing for my progress review, organising my fieldwork for later this year and marking exams.
Just briefly though, in an attempt to distract you from my laziness, I would like to mention my recent addiction to Radio National podcasts. You can download any program that you want from the net and then listen to it at your leisure.
I never really got in to Radio National, because I never knew what would be on when and don't really drive (which is when other people I know listen to the radio), but now I am playing programs all the time.
My current favourites are Late Night Live, with Phillip Adams (who is just tops - except that he breeds cattle... although at least he does it organically and free range) and the Book Show, with Ramona Koval.
OK, but to the grind for me...
No comments:
Post a Comment