Sadly, no. In actual fact, our front garden caught on fire.
The flames were as high as the house, apparently. I didn't see them because I was feeding Lily with the front blinds down (to block out the hot western sun). What I did see was an enormous cloud of smoke blowing past in the wind. When I went outside to investigate there were people in our front yard trying to extinguish a fire with our hose. Stupidly (in hindsight) it was connected to our rain water tank and so it wasn't helping them very much. I tried to help reconnect it to the mains, but the smoke was going inside and Lily was upset and so they ushered me back inside to care for her.
Not long after, two fire engines arrived and the fire-fighters took over. They covered our garden in a fancy new foam to stop the fire from re-igniting.
Then the police came to investigate. At first they thought that something in our bins caught alight, but then they realised that it was only the lids that had burned when they were blown into the fire. The final conclusion was that someone had flicked a cigarette butt from their car and it had started the fire.
I am not fond of the habit of smoking, or of some smokers.
I am very fond of the random passers-by who stopped our house from burning down. And of our neighbours who helped them.